This blog is still taking shape, and I’ve decided to do something a little different with the Potluck Sunday category. When I think of Sunday potlucks, I envision long tables laden with the best dishes the church cooks have to offer. So that’s what we’ll be doing at On Blogging Well for our Sunday potlucks. I read a lot of blog posts each week, and today, I’ve picked the best of the week and posted links to them here.
But, I figure there are even more and possibly better posts out there, so I’m asking for your help. If you read a fantastic blog post, please send me an email (onbloggingwell [at] gmail [dot] com) with the link or use the contact form to submit your pick. That will give us a better variety of posts to showcase each week. Any blog about any subject is eligible. And if you wrote a killer piece yourself and want to submit it, go for it! Nothing wrong with patting ourselves on the back from time to time!
And now, without further ado, here are this week’s top 5 picks:
- The Oscar the Grouch Guide to Building a More Remarkable Blog by Sonia Simone (Copyblogger) — Because the Internet is just too big to please everybody.
- Friends, Critics, and Trolls by Michael Hyatt (CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers) — Which critics to listen to and which ones to ignore.
- 10 Ways to Stimulate the Economy with Your Brain by Pam Slim (Escape from Cubicle Nation) — Practical tips on things we can do for our local area’s economy.
- An Observation about Your Personal Power by David Risley (Confessions of a Six Figure Professional Blogger) — Your life is the result of your own self-determination.
- Everyone is Clueless by Seth Godin — Seth’s Blog is always short and to the point. This particular post includes a link to a video about Galco’s Soda Pop Shop in Los Angeles. You won’t want to miss this video! It’s amazing.