You may have already noticed the addition of a podcast to the weekly menu of “meals” we serve here at On Blogging Well. I’ve just launched another dimension to this blog. If you’ve been reading On Blogging Well for a while, you’ve already learned a lot, and I hope to continue providing as much information as possible to help you along your blogging journey.
But wait — there’s more! (Don’t you miss Billy Mays?)
If you’re ready to take your blog to the next level, though, you’ll want to sign up for my FREE newsletter — The Well-fed Blogger. This newsletter goes beyond becoming a better blogger — it provides tips and tidbits for making money by doing what you’re already doing — blogging! Plus, it’s easy! The articles are conveniently delivered to your email in-box.
- How often will newsletter posts arrive? It depends. We’ve set up a daily editorial schedule on the blog — you’re familiar with it by now: Marketing Monday, Techie Tip Tuesday, etc. — but when something new and exciting comes along that either doesn’t quite fit into the regularly scheduled category list, we’ll use the newsletter. Or what if I run across a great marketing tip on Wednesday. Who wants me to wait until Monday to post it? That’s what I thought!
- Do you pinky swear not to share my email address with anyone else? Yes. I promise. I use the industry’s most trusted email delivery service to deliver these updates, and no one can access my newsletter list without my permission and I’m not giving it! You have my word.
- Will you pester me all the time with emails begging me to buy stuff? Personally, I find this practice annoying and unprofessional. I’ve signed up for more than one email with great anticipation of the new information I hoped to receive and then discovered the “news”letter is nothing more than a string of high-pressure sales pitches. This newsletter will contain blog-building information, like you’ve seen thus far at On Blogging Well, only more powerful and more focused. Will I ever introduce you to a product that might interest you? I won’t lie — if I find useful that’s worthy of passing along to my readers, yes, I’ll share the info with you.
- What will happen when I sign up? You’ll get a request to confirm your email address. Once that’s confirmed (a couple of clicks), you’ll receive the first issue of The Well-fed Blogger. Then the newletter’s first series, “Creating Communication Channels,” will be delivered post by post. This series will teach you the secrets pros use to transform trickles, or streams, of traffic into full-blown rivers of readers. You won’t want to miss it.
- Okay, since it’s free and I like you, I’ll sign up. BUT — what if I change my mind? No problem. You can opting out is as easy as opting in. And I won’t hold it against you.
- I’m ready! What do I need to do? Great! Enter your name and email address in the form (right-hand sidebar) to get started.