This post might not be an actual “free gift” like the Freebie Fridays have been so far — it’s a free list of ideas for the blogger(s) in your life.
So, what should you give the blogger in your family? Or if you are the blogger, what should you ask Santa to bring you?
- There’s really no substitute for caffeine, so a gift card to Starbucks or a favorite local coffee bar is always a treat.
- Speaking of gift cards, you can’t go wrong by getting the wordsmith in your life a gift card from Amazon.com. You can even order & have it delivered electronically.
- There are lots of great membership sites for bloggers and Internet marketers. Some are more pricey than others. If you need suggestions for specific recommendations, send me a message using the contact form.
- Cool web marketing tools are always fun. My affiliate link to Traffic Geyser is in the upper left sidebar. This is an amazing site to help bring traffic to your blog or product sales page. If you don’t want to use my link, no biggie. Just go to TrafficGeyser.com and check out their program.
- Last Christmas my Santa got me an iPod Touch. Talk about a cool gadget! I was especially excited because our phone service isn’t compatible with the iPhone, so now I have the next best thing.
- An eCourse might be just the thing for your blogger. Brian Clark’s Freelance X Factor (see upper left sidebar for link) is an excellent combination course on writing and marketing — perfect for bloggers. Again, this is an affiliate link, but please don’t feel like you have to buy the course through me — I am recommending it more because it’s helpful than to promote it for my own purposes (of course, I won’t turn down a sales commission either, lol). You can go directly to the Freelance X-Factor’s course overview page here if you want.
- Many bloggers spend a lot of time sitting at desks. Investing in an exercise bike might prompt your blogaholic to get their heart rate pumping over something besides the latest WordPress plugin release.
- Does your blogger also produce a podcast? If so, a nice clipon mic is a helpful device.
- As someone who is blessed by having a sister-in-law who is a massage therapist, I can attest to how amazing a relaxing spa treat can be. Hours of facing a computer screen put stress on a blogger’s back and neck, so a gift certificate to a nearby massage therapist would be greatly appreciated.
- If you want to go all out and get the gifter of the year award, wrap up a MacBook Pro loaded with the latest version Parallels. That way your blogger can have the best of both worlds — Mac & PC. (And no, you can’t have mine. Sorry!)
I hope you’ve found this list fun as well as helpful.