Today’s Freebie Friday gift is an ebook written by yours truly called “The Small Business Marketing Guide.” I wrote this book because I do a lot of marketing consulting for small business owners and I wanted to provide a good overview of how to market your small business.
Even if you don’t own a brick and mortar business, if you’re an author, speaker, blogger, or any other type of entrepreneur, the information in this free ebook can help you.
Here’s the Table of Contents so you’ll have an idea of what’s inside:
- Developing a strong web presence
- Conducting research
- Create compelling content
- Guard your online reputation
- Get social
- Develop a linking strategy
- Follow up leads with email marketing
- Implement other marketing methods, such as mobile
- Include traditional advertising in your marketing
- Use professional printed marketing tools
- Connect with your audience offline
- The key to successful marketing
Download your free copy of The Small Business Marketing Guide. I hope you find the information in the ebook useful. Use the comments area below to share your thoughts about it.