The big news for business bloggers during the past week was the announcement of Pinterest’s new tools for businesses. And, as always, bloggers have been busy creating great content. Here’s a list of the best posts I ran across last week:
- 10 Ways to Make Your Blog More Social – from LongHornLeads, this list doesn’t share any surprises, but it’s a great social content marketing checklist.
- 10 Tips to Take Advantage of Google+ for SEO – We’ve talked a lot about the importance of social media in relation to SEO, and since Google is the proud parent of Google+, wise bloggers will take notice of its importance. Cyrus Shepherd wrote this guest post over on Social Media Biz.
- Snoox: It’s Like Pinterest but for Social Recommendations – Whether or not we need another social platform, we now have Snoox (“We Share Things Every Day in Real Life – Now Share, Search & Save Recommendations with Friends Online.”). Thanks to Megan O’Neill for her Snoox review on SocialTimes.
- In B2B Email Subject Lines, Some Keywords Work Better than Others – You gotta love analysts. Thanks to MarketingCharts for researching over a BILLION email subject headlines to let us know which words are more effective. It’s great information. I’m just glad they did the research and not me!
- 7 Tips to Create Great Mobile Landing Pages – Did you know 70 percent of mobile searchers take action within one hour of their search? We’ve talked a lot about landing pages lately, and this post from DreamGrow gives some great tips for mobile landing pages.