It’s Potluck Sunday again, and I have five more “posts of the week” to share with you. Remember, you can nominate your favorite blog post in the comments section of each week’s Potluck Sunday post. I’ll pick the best ones nominated and they will be featured in next Sunday’s “Posts of the Week” post.
- Blogging is Rocket Science by Kevin Sanders (Guest blogger at ProBlogger) — “In some ways, blogging is like the space shuttle — a great deal of effort is required to get it ‘off the ground.'”
- The 7 Harsh Realities of Social Media Marketing by Sonia Simone (Copyblogger) — Sonia shares some of the “not-so-kumbaya” aspects of social media marketing.
- 3 Excuses You Use to Avoid Creating Your Own Products by Dave Navarro (The Launch Coach) — “The upside is so huge for those who make products that it makes the downsides laughable.”
- 6,705,850,027 Reasons Why You Can Make a Successful Living Online by Pat Flynn (Smart Passive Income) — “Times are changing, people are buying information online. Reach a few of those people, and you will see what can really happen.”
- What’s Your Bounce Rate? by Linda Fulkerson (On Blogging Well) — Okay, it may be kind of cheesy to put one of my own posts in this week’s top five, but seriously, if you haven’t read this post, it gives some vital information about what you need to know about your site’s analytics report. And besides, no one nominated any of their favorite posts, so I had to pick something to put on the list! 😉
And while we’re talking about the best here, I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention that Dave Navarro’s “Best of the Best” 2009 More Buyers Mastermind offer will raise in price after tomorrow. This is a collection of interviews with 12 of the top bloggers in the business. Each one brings a unique talent and perspective to the blogosphere, and you’ll learn a LOT by listening to what they have to share.
Until next time,