Another week has flown by, so it’s time to share some of the best posts I ran across during the past week.
- 13-Point Checklist to Optimize Social Media Call-to-Action — Heidi Cohen, actionable marketing expert, shares why we need calls to action within our social media content and then gives 13 ways to optimize our social media calls to action.
- 5 Ways to User LinkedIn Answers for Your Next Blog Post — In a guest post by Wayne Liew, we learn how overlooked LinkedIn is by most bloggers. He then gives us tips on how to incorporate this powerful platform into our blogging efforts. There’s even a link to Wayne’s free guide to LinkedIn Answers.
- Infographic: The Growing Dominance of Mobile Search — The Mobile Tech Blog starts off by stating that having a mobile-friendly website is no longer an option. The infographic shares some things all of us need to consider as we optimize our websites and marketing for mobile use, which is on pace to surpass desktop traffic by 2014.
- 5 Link-Building Tactics that No Longer Work – Michael Schwartz over at Vertical Measures explains why these tactics, that have been used and taught by most bloggers for years, are no longer helpful. In fact, they can even harm your rankings nowadays.
- SEO Simplified: 7 Techniques You Can Do in One Hour or Less – Sujan Patel over at Single Grain shares some quick and easy SEO tips that anyone can do. In fact, the first five are tips I share with every one of my clients. These are very easy. Don’t be afraid of SEO – the most effective tactics are usually the easiest to employ.
That’s it for the roundup from last week. I hope your coming week goes well!
Until next time,