First of all, I want to thank those who have helped this blog get off to a great start! I’ve been amazed at the response and am please at the number of people who have signed up for email updates and Twitter followers. (The Facebook page is lonely, though, so give it some love!)
Because there are so many aspects of blogging, and readers of this blog are at various stages of their information needs, I’ve set up a schedule of topics for each day of the week. This way, we can get around to the topic you want to hear quickly instead of you having to wait for a days-long series to complete of info you don’t need.
Here’s the schedule:
- Marketing Monday — Tips for promoting your blog
- Techie Tip Tuesday — The “How-to” part of blogging
- Wednesday is Friendsday — Guest bloggers will share about their blogging experiences and offer tips
- Thursday is Wordsday — Create compelling content with weekly writing tips.
- Freebie Friday — A free gift every week, my thanks to you for stopping by!
- SEO Saturday — (Starting October 17) Tips on Search Engine Optimization
- Social Sunday — Connecting the dots between your blog and the realm of social networking. (Starting with tomorrow’s post: “5 Things Your Mother Never Told You about Twitter,” which I’m actually going to post later today.)
If you have any questions about the above topics you’d like to see answered, post a comment below or in the Forum.