Here are the top five blog posts about blogging that I read during the last week:
BINGO– here are my top 5 picks of blog posts on Blogging/Internet marketing/Social Media that I read this week:
First of all, I want to wish all my readers happy Valentine’s Day!
Here are the top five posts I read this week about blogging and/or social media & Internet marketing:
- Not trying to toot my own horn, here, but if you didn’t see this post with a link to Andy Jenkins’ free video – “How to Make Videos that Sell” – then I suggest you take a few minutes to watch it. Andy, known in the Internet media realm as the “Video Boss,” has created a series of four free videos that give lots of tips. The third video (which you can also access from this link) teaches exactly how Google created their now famous Super Bowl ad.
- How to Keep Your Blog Posts Alive for Longer than a Day — By Mikkel Juhl on DaneBlogger | Recycling isn’t just for glass and plastics.
- The Six Pillars of a Seemingly Successful Blog — via Blogussion | How sturdy are your blog’s pillars?
- Twitter is Great, But Take the Conversation Back to Your Blog — via David Risley | How to get more reader interaction on your blog.
- 10 Tactics to Make Your Blog Stand Out — via Yaro Starak’s Entrepreneur’s Journey | Always great advice on Yaro’s blog. He’s one of my favorite teachers on blogging.
- And, since I included one of my own posts on this list, here’s an extra one, just to make things fair:
Is Reading Blog Posts Worth Your Time? — via Copyblogger | Are you putting the information you’re learning into action?
I’m adding a new element to the Potluck Sunday posts — I’m taking suggestions for post topics. Each Sunday, I’ll still include the “Posts of the Week” at the end of each post, but before that, I’ll write a short post on whatever topic you readers suggest, or perhaps answer a question someone has asked in the comments or via an email, or else a topic I want to share about that might not fit into the other daily categories. So, the suggestion box is now open for suggestions.
Here are my top five picks of blog posts about blogging that I read during the past week:
Continue reading →